In the latest addition to Oprah magazine (April 2014) one of Oprah’s cover articles is “20 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Herself Today.” My whole obsession with self-improvement and my inability to not impulse-buy magazines in the grocery check out aisle, made me swipe it off the racks. For those of you with the capability to actually not buy these instantly gratifying glossy paper-printed materials and also have a healthy obsession to become better people, I’ve taken the liberty of writing them all down for you on this blog – because, I agree. You should at least ask yourselves these questions at least once in your lifetime.
- Do I examine my life enough?
- Do I care too much about what people think?
- Am I with the right person?
- What’s your deal breaker? (Relationship-wise)
- What do I really want to do all day?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- Do I say YES enough?
- Do I know how to say NO?
- Am I helpless?
- Am I helpful?
- What am I afraid of?
- Am I paying enough attention to the incredible things around me?
- Have accepted my body?
- Am I strong enough?
- Have I forgiven my parents?
- Do I want children?
- Does what I wear reflect who I am?
- What am I missing out on?
- Do I let myself fail enough?
- Why are we here?
Of course, in the magazine there is paragraph upon paragraph of answers to back these up and to help you answer them. Also, bonus questions like “Should you garden?” and “What is your go-to dinner recipe to impress guests?” Which, if you further need to figure these out, I highly recommend buying or borrowing this issue… or I can give you mine after I’m done with it. Just LMK. 😉
Enjoy and cheers! To a world of better womanly peopleness!